got tulip crew aka gtc

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place where the members of the got tulip crew can talk about wheelin trips, fabrication, etc.

4 posters

Moab Dinners

Anvil Recovery
    Anvil Recovery

Moab Dinners Empty Moab Dinners

Post by Anvil Recovery Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:53 pm

Ok so I Tulip and I ponied up for the Kithenette so we all would have a place to cook.

I suggested earlier that everyone picks a night to cook for the group as long as they clean up the mess in my place shoftly afterwards.

If thats cool with everyone I will start the menu. I know we will all go out to dinner a couple times but I just can afford to eat out every night. Besides we can consume much more RuM @ the hotel than out in town...

Easy meals is fine with me. And I will state again I am in no way trying to implement a schedule or a you have to do list. Just a suggestion...

I will volunteer to cook for the guys night to camp. I have the set up to do so.

I have a freezer full of Arkansas Deer Steak that my wife refuses to eat so I will grill deer tenderloin and filet. I will probably cook BBQ baked beans with chowchow, dutch oven biscuits and maybe my homemade bread puddin with crown royal cream sause!!!

So my menu for what ever night we camp is
    Deer Steak
    Chowchow BBQ baked beans
    Bisquits
    Bread Puddin, w/ Crown Royal Cream Sause

JOSH
    Anvil Recovery
    Anvil Recovery

Moab Dinners Empty Re: Moab Dinners

Post by Anvil Recovery Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:58 pm

I also could grill some dove breast

If anyone would prefur dove then let me know or maybe Ill just do both

I wrap the breast around a 1/4 slice of jalipeio slice (no seeds) then wrap that with bacon and deepfry it on a stick... It pops with juice when you bite it. Damn it sounds good...

Just let me know, I can cook just about anything with the grill, dutch oven and a cast iron skillet...

Oh and I will be bringing my grill barrel so if anyone wants to cook on the grill back at the hotel they can use that instead of us all bringing a grill

JOSH
    JeepMonkey
    JeepMonkey

Post by JeepMonkey Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:24 am

Sailor Jerry on ice or with coke. I can cook it either way just let me know which night to cook

I prefer desert first, then we can eat dinner if we like. So I guess I could do some hot links and brats, sourkraut, mac&cheese and the fixins if you really want to eat something also.
    Tulip
    Tulip
    Admin

Post by Tulip Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:50 am

Crystal needs to get on here since she is the cook between the two of us and sign up for what she wants to cook while we are at the hotel. Josh, I can pitch in some $$ for supplies for the night we camp out or I can bring a dessert for us all to have. Gonna be funny watching Troy get drunk as hell and fall out of his chair. Very Happy

I have a Coleman propane grill and a propane stove that I can bring with us the night we camp out as well as use back at the hotel. I have the setup to either run off a big propane bottle or the tiny bottles for camping.

I don't know about the rest of you fuckers, but I plan on trying to pickle my liver while out in Utah. Crystal and I haven't had a real vacation in a VERY long time, so the partying is gonna be AWN!!!!!!!!!!! My just have to dye my hair or do a mohawk. WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
    SHORTBUS
    SHORTBUS

Post by SHORTBUS Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:09 am

I wish you didn't say that. I have dyed my hair in the past and may just get a wild hair now. If I do it Sarah will kill me first and then you! Laughing
    Tulip
    Tulip
    Admin

Post by Tulip Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:43 pm

Don't go blaming that shit on me. Laughing
    SHORTBUS
    SHORTBUS

Post by SHORTBUS Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:56 pm

I was fine just drinking and then I read your post. IT IS YOUR FAULT!!! (If I do dye my hair) afro
    Anvil Recovery
    Anvil Recovery

Post by Anvil Recovery Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:51 pm

JeepMonkey wrote:Sailor Jerry on ice or with coke. I can cook it either way just let me know which night to cook

I prefer desert first, then we can eat dinner if we like. So I guess I could do some hot links and brats, sourkraut, mac&cheese and the fixins if you really want to eat something also.

Brats and Mac it great to me. Fast, Good and Cheap!!!

JOSH
    Anvil Recovery
    Anvil Recovery

Post by Anvil Recovery Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:53 pm

SHORTBUS wrote:I wish you didn't say that. I have dyed my hair in the past and may just get a wild hair now. If I do it Sarah will kill me first and then you! Laughing

Im all about doing some crazy shit like running through the hotel with my junk just a hangin but I dont mess with the hair!!! Sad

JOSH
    Tulip
    Tulip
    Admin

Post by Tulip Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:28 pm

WHOA wait the fuck a minute, you didn't just talk about your junk? Who was just giving me shit a second ago about talking about my old man balls. Laughing Yeah you have to pretty much maintain a professional appearance for your job.
    SHORTBUS
    SHORTBUS

Post by SHORTBUS Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:15 am

Ok when we go from doing something a little crazy to doing something fucking nuts.........I'm out. Girls running naked good! dudes running naked.....BAD!!!!!!!!
    Tulip
    Tulip
    Admin

Post by Tulip Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:19 am

"Junior, as soon as I get we get home I am gonna slap yo momma in the mouth, cause there is no way, no way you could come from my loins.!"

Well it just sounds like Josh just came out with him talking about his junk hanging out.
    JeepMonkey
    JeepMonkey

Post by JeepMonkey Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:01 am

well I will have dyed hair and a mohawk and Im gonna teabag shortbus.(allover your drum set) cheers

don't woory I'll go down to the local bar and pick up some girls to run through the hotel naked. But it's your fault Ben. Twisted Evil
    Tulip
    Tulip
    Admin

Post by Tulip Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:18 am

Mohawk? You haven't got enough hair for a mohawk. Shocked
    JeepMonkey
    JeepMonkey

Post by JeepMonkey Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:27 am

I'll have a short mohawk. Sorry I dont grow hair like you and chubaca.
    Tulip
    Tulip
    Admin

Post by Tulip Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Apparently you aren't a Star Wars fan cause you butchered Chewbacca's name.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:28 am