got tulip crew aka gtc

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place where the members of the got tulip crew can talk about wheelin trips, fabrication, etc.

1/16 Day run in Clayton, OK

Tulip
    Tulip
    Admin

1/16 Day run in Clayton, OK Empty 1/16 Day run in Clayton, OK

Post by Tulip Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Donnie and Mike Green got together and decided to build some 2 rated trails for LSJC and some of the smaller guys that use Rudy's Place. Doug and I left out of VA at 6:45am and rolled into Clayton at 9am and it was raining. Needless to say that set the tone for the day on how messy it was going to be. Donnie and Mike split into two groups and we hooked up with Donnie and cut a trail just off the air strip called the "A&A Loop". It is just an easy trail through the woods with some steep climbs but nothing that a smaller rig would have a hard time with. We hooked up with Mike later and he had cut a trail called "Another Trail" that ran close to C&H. We found Mike and the rest of the group on a new trail called, "Grace Green's Great Adventure Trail" which is about 3 miles long and runs horizontal back and forth cutting across trails like Backside Loop, Zig Zag, the road down to Redneck Millionaire and Cakewalk. This type of trail was really needed up there since there were hardly any. I have added a few pics and a video.

This is how feel when I wheel with Doug Very Happy

1/16 Day run in Clayton, OK Badwheeling

Gotta have these when ya wheel

1/16 Day run in Clayton, OK Pistachios

Doug and I going through a mudhole on the end of this trail. Shocked